RSR is one of Britain’s foremost biotechnology companies with a strong research and
manufacturing base. Operating in Cardiff and Bentham (near Lancaster), the company employs
around 120 staff. Our products are used in the diagnosis and management of diseases such as type 1 diabetes, Graves’ disease, Addison’s disease, myasthenia gravis and other
neurological conditions. They make an important difference to patients’ lives.
We are looking to recruit for our Administrative team, based at modern offices in the idyllic village of Bentham.
The responsibilities of the position are as follows:
- Assist with processing supplier payments and associated filing, photocopying and emailing
- Assist with checking customer invoices and emailing customers
- Input financial information into accounting software (Sage)
- Prepare routine correspondence
- General filing of various administrative records
- Provide general administrative assistance to other areas of the admin team
In order to succeed in this role, applicants will need:
- to be proficient with IT, in particular, Microsoft Word and Excel
- to have the ability to work with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- to be educated to degree level
- to have excellent communications skills (both written and verbal)
- to have the ability to be well organised, to manage their own time and prioritise workload
- to have a keen interest and passion to be part of a successful and effective Private Sector
A competitive salary and good career
prospects will be offered for this full-time position
(8.30am - 5.00pm Monday - Friday).
Interested candidates should send a letter of application (quoting RSRB) together with a full CV to:
Or alternatively, to
The Personnel Section,
RSR Ltd, 7 Robin Lane, Bentham, Lancaster,
Closing date: 31st July 2021
Applications should not be made via recruitment companies.